Using park passes on MDE account days before check in

lazydazy8

DIS Veteran
Friends of mine are going down later this month and check into the Art of Animation on a Tuesday. They are arriving in Florida on a Saturday (staying with friends) and plan to go to the parks upon arrival. They have their Magic Bands in hand and their resort and passes are fully linked to their MDE accounts.

They should be able to access their passes on the bands before checking into AoA, right? As long as they use them within the 14 days of activation, I can't see why Disney would restrict them from using the passes they paid for, right?

Has anyone actually done this themselves?

I too am interested in this question. But OP, do these folks have annual passes or MYW tickets?

Friends of mine are going down later this month and check into the Art of Animation on a Tuesday. They are arriving in Florida on a Saturday (staying with friends) and plan to go to the parks upon arrival. They have their Magic Bands in hand and their resort and passes are fully linked to their MDE accounts.

They should be able to access their passes on the bands before checking into AoA, right? As long as they use them within the 14 days of activation, I can't see why Disney would restrict them from using the passes they paid for, right?

Has anyone actually done this themselves?

Conflicting info on this with Resort Pkg. tickets.

Word from a CM is that you must take the MagicBands and the resort info to a Guest Relations and the tickets
will be activated for park use, but ONLY for up to 3 days before WDW resort check-in.
(So Saturday would be the earliest, and work OK.)

I'm not so sure of this restriction on the bands' use, but that's the info I got the last time
this was discussed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter