• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

using NOTES in My Disney Experience?

NHPeter

Earning My Ears
I had set up many notes in My Disney Experience 2 months ago. I was able to see them from my computer and using the android phone app.

I just went on the phone app to see the notes and I can't see any of them? I can't see them from the computer? I tried adding new notes to my itinerary and can't see them?

All of our dining and room reservations appear correctly.

Is anyone else encountering this problem? or any hints on what I can try.

thanks

My notes disappeared too. I hope that's not permanent. Some things I had copied on Google Tasks, but the majority of my planning was saved on MDE.

Is this working for anyone? My phone battery went bad and I had to get a replacement, so I lost my schedule, which I had backed up on a Tasks app. It syncs with Google, but Google doesn't support due times (just due dates), so I don't have the order, just the attractions/shows.

I am having the same problem. I even re-entered them and nothing! Frustrating!!!! You would think with all of the money Disney has pouring in it could at least make the basic functions of their website and app work.

Arrrggg! I hope they bring them back too, b/c I had my confirmation #s in there for BBB (8am, I will need it to get in park) and MVMCP tickets that I will need to p/u at will call. I don't have copies of them anywhere else. I guess I would just have to all and get them to give them to me again.

I also lost all of my notes (times, reservation numbers, prep instructions for tours and BBBoutique). I left some explicit feedback on a survey in this regard, but in the meantime, I had to call a rep. and get all of my info fed back to me. I created a Microsoft Word chart ... and that's what I'm sticking with now!

That's a bummer if they are permanently lost. I suspect that they are saved somewhere (storing data is cheap), but who knows when or if they can be recovered. If there is important information there (e.g. reservation info), then it might be worthwhile calling WDW help.

In general, it is a terrible idea to rely on the WDW website for anything, especially storing important data. It is notoriously awful and buggy. I really like a lot of the new features with MDE, but they seem to only work about half of the time.

All my ADR's are still there, and plans with showtimes. Even ADR's made by a duplicate account a CM deleted without my approval (it was their fault I had two, I thought my information just kept disappearing). It's just my own notes that are gone.

All my ADR's are still there, and plans with showtimes. Even ADR's made by a duplicate account a CM deleted without my approval (it was their fault I had two, I thought my information just kept disappearing). It's just my own notes that are gone.

Same here. But BBB reservations and MVMCP will call ressies don't show up under Reservations, so I just added them in my Notes sections on the appropriate days. Oh well, at least none of my ADRs are messed up.

Yes I also loaded all my info and since DD and her boyfriend is off in college I was putting all the details on my notes, from what time we were eating to which ride when. Plus they enjoyed this because we would discuss and change all the time everyone was getting so excited planning this trip but then the other day BOOM it's all gone. I don't know why I ever thought it was going to work. Then the other day I got an App update and yes stupid me:clown: got excited again and was going to start typing again but once again BOOM it didn't even save one note! Oh well.

All my notes are gone too. I had all the days planned out on there now it's gone.

Hopefully they will come back because I had a hard time figuring out time estimates and don't have a copy of that anywhere else, but at least I have my whole list somewhat in order, just mostly without times. I started rebuilding it in Astrid. I think it will be useful because it's shareable and we can cross off the attractions once we visit them. Plus, I have a list for each park in one Orlando folder, so it's not all over the place interfering with my daily todo lists.

That stinks. :headache: I hope that they somehow end up "repopulating".

After some similar experiences with Disney's website years ago, I tend not to try to save anything in their apps/sites until those features have been in place for quite some time. In my experience, they tend to get it right in the end, but it takes a while to get there. ;)

Hope you get the info back! :goodvibes

Yes, sadly my notes are gone too.:( Not to mention whenever I try to edit my 'plans', I've found that I can remove some plans, but not others. It was so frustrating I just gave up. I printed out all my reservations, and I created my own calendar for plans. What a waste of time!:headache:

Yes, sadly my notes are gone too.:( Not to mention whenever I try to edit my 'plans', I've found that I can remove some plans, but not others. It was so frustrating I just gave up. I printed out all my reservations, and I created my own calendar for plans. What a waste of time!:headache:

Just put in my MNSSHP under notes. Vanished! I thought it was something they do just for the MNSSHP to make it...scary. Worked pretty good.

Not only are my notes gone, but everyday of my itinerary is the same. Everyday is the places and activities I have listed as my arrival day.

MickeyMinnieMom said:
Until they started sharing our FP+ selections and ADRs with the NSA!! LOL!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Nothing to say Disney won't. Or have a weak system and it leaks out anyway. Nothing to say they haven't been providing your vacations for twelve years ;)

tlpbupu said:
Not only are my notes gone, but everyday of my itinerary is the same. Everyday is the places and activities I have listed as my arrival day.

That's always happened to me. It's a glitch. Usually when I click on add plans or anything after that happens, it makes me sign in again.
I think I should make sure all my reservations are in trip it, just in case

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter