Using ME if flight is evening before?

mrudman

DIS Veteran
We'll be visiting WDW the week of Thanksgiving, and it looks as if we might be able to get cheaper flights if we fly in on the Friday evening prior to our week's stay.

We'd be getting to MCO around midnight, and we'd have to stay at one of the airport hotels for that night (reservations have already been made on-site for 23rd-30th (saturday-saturday).

If we use ME, how would that work? Would we still be able to use it if we return to the airport the next morning. And as far as luggage, thinking we'd have to pick it up ourselves that night, and take it on ME? Or would they take it for us and hold it somewhere on-site overnight?

Sorry for so many questions, but confused how it works if you aren't immediately hopping on ME after landing at MCO.

We'll be visiting WDW the week of Thanksgiving, and it looks as if we might be able to get cheaper flights if we fly in on the Friday evening prior to our week's stay.

We'd be getting to MCO around midnight, and we'd have to stay at one of the airport hotels for that night (reservations have already been made on-site for 23rd-30th (saturday-saturday).

If we use ME, how would that work? Would we still be able to use it if we return to the airport the next morning. And as far as luggage, thinking we'd have to pick it up ourselves that night, and take it on ME? Or would they take it for us and hold it somewhere on-site overnight?

Sorry for so many questions, but confused how it works if you aren't immediately hopping on ME after landing at MCO.

Just pick up your own luggage when you fly in, head over to DME in the morning and give them your reservation number. They'll put your bags on the bus with you.

You can call ahead to let them know of your travel plans, and they will send you the ME package for the next morning, without a flight number attached.

You will collect your bags that night, then just show up the next morning and they will scan your voucher and load your bags on the bus. Easy! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter