Using Expired Pin Code?

TessieA

Mouseketeer
I have been trying frantically to get a PIN code for free dining. Checking all my e-mail accounts 20 times a day. Today, my sister checked her junk mail and found that she received a FD pin code on April 16, and it expired April 30. Any chance they will still let her use it?

She is currently on hold with Disney. No telling how long that will take.

I'm not sure if you are aware that Free Dining was offered to the public today! There is no PIN needed. The dates are from August 15-September 30 2010. Hope this helps! Also, to answer your question about the expired PIN code. I had the same thing happen to me, and I called to ask about it and was told I was unable to use it. Although mine had been expired for some time. Who knows, maybe it will work! Good Luck!

I did know about free dining. Unfortunately, my kids go back to school on August 19. We went for free dining a couple of years ago and pulled the kids out of school. Now that they are both in high school, it is way too hard for them to miss school.

Hmm, I hope they let her use it.

CM wouldn't let her use it. Do you think it depends on the CM you get or is it a definite no as far as using expired pin codes?

I am already booked with the $300 gift card deal, but the free dining would be much better for us. However, my sister is not going to go at all without free dining. I know, why wouldn't you check your spam box more often. LOL

This is the 2nd free dining pin she has received in the last few months. Maybe she will get another one? I, on the other hand, spend hours trying to get a pin, and have never received one. Go figure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter