• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using DVC points at other hotels

paulsimon

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used their points at either the White Swan Inn or Petite Auberge in San Francisco? If so, how are the properties?

i was wondering the same thing.please reply if you have stayed at either of the above properties.

My husband and I stayed at the White Swan for
5 nights in May 1999. It was a wonderful small
inn near Union Square(about 2-3 blocks away).
We chose the White swan because it had king
beds. I believe it had 26 rooms. The room we
had was on the first floor. The room was very large it had a fire place that could be turned on and off from the bed. There was a large bay window with two wing back chairs and a table,
The window looked out on a deck and small
walled courrtyard but we did not have access
to the outside from the room. There was a large walkin closet with sink and changing area. There was also a seperate small room with a wetbar, small coffee maker, fridge. continental breakfast was served downstairs daily and was included, also wine and cheese in the afternoon. Parking was available but it was extra. Even though it
was a small inn the front desk was staffed 24 hours and they were very helpful. We enjoyed our stay there very much.

Consider exchange reqeusts also for Club Donatello and The Inn at the Opera. Both fairly small and very nice places. Inn at the Opera was featured on Travel Channel about a year ago on "Best places to Kiss". Also Suites at Fisherman's Wharf would be a good choice. That will give you some options to consider. Good luck.

Dean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter