Using discount card in Mickey Mail at restaurants

LetsDoDisney!

Mouseketeer
I got my Mickey Mail with the discounts and coupons and I'm not sure how to use the discount card. It's literally just a folded piece of paper with no distinguishing features?

Do they just take your word for it at House of Blues and give you the 20% off? There's no barcode, no magnetic strip, no numbers even. If I were a local I could use this all year couldn't I?

Do I just show them this piece of paper and ask for 20% off my meal lol.......it just seems odd to me that it's so generic. I didn't take it out of the folder it came in because I thought they might want to see it first and question whether it's valid.

Has anyone used this at the House of Blues and what did you do? How did it go?

Thanks!

If I'm thinking of what you're talking about, I think it's more of a coupon than a discount card. I think you have to turn the individual ones in at each place.

I got my Mickey Mail with the discounts and coupons and I'm not sure how to use the discount card. It's literally just a folded piece of paper with no distinguishing features?

Do they just take your word for it at House of Blues and give you the 20% off? There's no barcode, no magnetic strip, no numbers even. If I were a local I could use this all year couldn't I?

Do I just show them this piece of paper and ask for 20% off my meal lol.......it just seems odd to me that it's so generic. I didn't take it out of the folder it came in because I thought they might want to see it first and question whether it's valid.

Has anyone used this at the House of Blues and what did you do? How did it go?

Thanks!
GOT the same thing in my book. Very generic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter