Using bounceback for existing reservation???

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by FSUSammy, Feb 10, 2009.

1. FSUSammy

FSUSammy DIS Veteran

Hi everyone! Thinking ahead here ;) We will be at WDW in just a few weeks and I'm very hopeful we will have a bounceback. We have two more trips this year so far (Sept with 40% and Nov with AAA discount). I doubt I'd get a bounceback better than the 40% but would LOVE a better discount for our Nov trip. For those of you that have used a bounceback for a future already booked trip did you just take the reservations numbers with you so that they can apply the bounceback to that reservation? Or did you have to book a different reservation and then cancel the old one?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mbanks21

mbanks21 DIS Veteran

Just bring your res number with you and they can modify your existing res

4. jenna77

jenna77 Disney Vow Renewal 2015!

I was told I would need to book a new reservation to take advantage of the bounceback offer.

5. mbanks21

mbanks21 DIS Veteran

The only reason for doing that is if youre going from room only to a package or vice versa. The CM that cancels and rebooks otherwise is getting in trouble for it.