• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using banked points?

JimS4210

Counting down the days until our next vacation...
Probably a stupid question, but here goes...
My UY is September and I banked 150 points from my 2020 UY. We're looking at a trip later this year. Will those points be good through the month of Sept 2022 or do they expire on the 1st of the month? Never banked points before so I'm unsure and figured I'd ask here...
Thanks!

You banked points from 2020 Sept UY, so these are now part of your 2021 UY period which started on Sept 1st, 2021 and goes on until August, 31st 2022.

Your banked points, if unused will expire on August 31st, 2022.

Probably a stupid question, but here goes...
My UY is September and I banked 150 points from my 2020 UY. We're looking at a trip later this year. Will those points be good through the month of Sept 2022 or do they expire on the 1st of the month? Never banked points before so I'm unsure and figured I'd ask here...
Thanks!
As above, the banked points can be used for a reservation for the night of August 31, 2022 but cannot be used for a reservation for the night of September 1 or later.

PS there are no stupid questions — managing DVC points can be very confusing even for those of us who have owned for years!

As above, the banked points can be used for a reservation for the night of August 31, 2022 but cannot be used for a reservation for the night of September 1 or later.

PS there are no stupid questions — managing DVC points can be very confusing even for those of us who have owned for years!

Especially for those of us with a Dec UY!

LAX

Thanks all! Guess we'll be going in August instead of September...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter