• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using Adult TS Credit for Child Meal during FD

tmcddodd

Earning My Ears
We will be traveling during the Free Dining promotion. Me, DH, DD 12 & DS 10. After reading the menus on some TS restaurants I really want to go to, I am thinking that my kids may prefer the options on the kids menu.

Because it is during the free dining do you think they would allow my children or one of my children to order from the child's menu? :confused3

Thanks

Have never heard that it isn't allowed, free dining or not.

My DD is only 5 so I haven't experienced it first hand. But I've read several posts where parents say their children over 9 had no problems ordering off the children's menu. In some cases, the children received larger portions of the "kid food" than what would normally come if a child 9 or under ordered from the children's menu.

I almost always prefer the kids meals to adult meals at quick service restaurants. I've never had a problem ordering one for myself, likely because CMs assume I am ordering for a child. However, I will be eating on the Disney Dining Plan later this month and I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible for an Adult Quick Service credit to be used to purchase a kids meal. Anyone have any experience with this situation? Thanks for your help!

There is no reason why you cannot use an adult quick service credit to purchase a child's menu meal. Disney's making money on that deal.

And the cast members at CS do not care whether you are ordering a child's menu meal for a child or whether you are ordering one for yourself. They will not ask you to produce the child.

They can order off the kids menu, my 14 year old does. You will be charged the adult credit though.

And the cast members at CS do not care whether you are ordering a child's menu meal for a child or whether you are ordering one for yourself. They will not ask you to produce the child.

Well I'm certainly glad I will not be required to "produce" a child...that would require some extremely quick thinking. ;) Thanks for your help.

Well I'm certainly glad I will not be required to "produce" a child...that would require some extremely quick thinking. ;) Thanks for your help.

grabbing stray children could get you into a wee spot of trouble but i am loving the visual!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter