User title

Good Morning to all the lucky DISer's who've been visited by the TF's. I'm glad to see the fun continue. It's putting wrinkles in my cheeks, instead of on my forehead!:Pinkbounc Yet another benefit of Tag Fairies! May the MAGIC never cease! Thanks TF's!

Tracy

:p THIS IS ONE OF THE FIRST POSTS I GO TO WHEN I GET ON JUST TO SEE WHO HAS GOTTEN HIT BY THE TF!! I JUST LOVE TO READ ALL OF THE NEW ONES. THANKS A BUNCH TF FOR ALL YOUR OVERTIME.:bounce:

Oh all powerfull, all knowing Tag Fairy, what would you tag my DH goblueguy with? He is a mystery! ;)

Tracy

We are fixing a nice soft bed made from shamrocks so that TF can rest whenever she(he) wishes.....:Pinkbounc :earsgirl:

Absolutely! One must take rest before trying to tackle/tag goblueguy! Sleep Well! :D

Tracy

Thank you......how should I say it.....I've been tagged or faried....whichever works!!!!LOL

Thanks again for my "surprise"!!!

MJ

WOW!!!

A simple request granted... and so many smiles and happy people.

Thank you, Thank you, Wonderful Tag Fairies!!!

Smiles to all :teeth:

Deb:wave: :wave: :wave:

Good Morning Tag,

Hope you had some rest overnight.....Is it at all possible for you to visit another board ?We have our own for our 10/11/03 cruise and I know everyone would be thrilled to have you visit...

Thank-you either way...you are a joy !!:Pinkbounc :sunny: :wave:

Thank you Tag Fairy for showing GoBlueGuy the MAGIC! He thinks you have to ask for MAGIC. I know there are some out there who don't ask but still deserve. He is one of them. Tag Faries are very good a finding MAGIC in people that others fail to see. (Even in themselves!) We all believe!

Tracy

I, too never knew what a tag fairy was until this post! I was wondering......could I have one too? perrrty perrrty please? :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter