Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!

John - Hope you are feeling better soon. I really don't know what you are going through but I hope it gets better.

Neat Tequilla container Rog, it's original just like you.

I'll catch up someday.

Peace!

Thanks, long story short, I tried to help my 77 yr old twin Aunts out. They have a 2nd house on a lake, owned it for 44 yrs, they need to sell it, I talked them into letting me fix it up to get more money. Because of my health, I am slow LOL, and it is done, 1 yr later, and it is now worth less than it was last year because of the economy. These 2 little old ladies, have never asked for anything in their life, and always done things for ANYONE else with out being asked, and I talked them into LOOSING money. My bad luck spilled over on to them.

Also, because I have really been pushing to get it done, my pain is off the charts, and that makes me not sleep well, which makes my mood worse, which makes my pain worse, which makes me sleep less.... on and on. I hate taking pain pills etc, cuz I know as I get older, I will need them more, and I am trying to take as few as possible, so later on, they will still work.

Ok I am done, sorry... but you asked LOL

John, i'm so sorry. I'm sure your aunts realize you were only trying to help. They'll forgive. Hope your pain decreases. I'll pray for that. Things will get better.

I do appreciate the update John. You have been very nice to me, and I happen to care about you.

The situation with your aunts is a lot for you to handle, but I imagine they know that you had good intentions and you certainly can not help the housing market or the economy. I have a feeling you are bit like me and can be your own worse enemy. I try to remind myself that it's not healthy to beat myself up all the time. But I'm not trying to lecture or assume anything you know. Just don't want you to feel so bad.

I'm sorry to hear about the pain too. I've been fortunate and have not had that king of thing to deal with but I have a dad and a hubby who have to rely on pain medicine once in a while and it is hard for them too. I don't think anyone I know that has to take pain medication enjoys it.

I hope you bounce back to a tolerable level of pain, if there is such a thing.

I hope you will try to focus on all of the positive things you do, because I've personally witnessed a lot of them on this board and another board you may be familiar with :rolleyes1

Best wishes and good thoughts coming your way.

The goodyear blimp is flying near the house. I think its hear for a local tire company. Kids are enjoying watching it.

Thanks guys, sorry to dump on ya, but you did ask LOL. I get a little down once in a while, and this place always gets me smiling. I know that today, is probably the best the pain will be, and tomorrow will be worse, so that is pretty hard to deal with.

Thanks for listening.

Thanks guys, sorry to dump on ya, but you did ask LOL. I get a little down once in a while, and this place always gets me smiling. I know that today, is probably the best the pain will be, and tomorrow will be worse, so that is pretty hard to deal with.

Thanks for listening.

That's what we're here for! So, tomorrow, just hang out with us and we'll make you forget about the pain! (Or help you deal with it better) :grouphug:

45TEQUILA.jpg

Wine is fine, but whiskey's quicker, suicide is slow with liquor!!!

Take a bottle and drown your sorrows.

Happy CINCO DE MONDAY

Let it wash away tomorrow.

Oh the Classics...

Thanks for listening.

Sometimes you just have to get it out, and in order to facilitate you relief, BDR and myself keep it in.:lmao: .

What... the eggs and sausage that was so warmly received at your site werent testimony enough ?

What? I didn't get any eggs and sausage. THAT WAS SKEETER, REMEMBER? YOU LIKE HIM BETTER THAN YOU LIKE ME.:laughing: I was only on the pancake plan.......wasn't special enough for the eggs and sausage!!!!!

Okay. Just got back to Dallas from Raleigh. The flight was an hour late. Don't you just love waiting in airports. I could definitely get used to flying FIRST class though. :thumbsup2 The company I interviewed with flew me out first class. Had breakfast on the flight out there Sunday morning and dinner coming back tonight. Dinner was tortellini with gorgonzola cheese, cheesecake for dessert. This food was really good. And plenty of wine. :drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 The the pour slobs in the back of the plane had to pay $3 if they wanted a cookie.:lmao:

With all the beer and margaritas flowing on this board yesterday, and Rog eating bran muffins, we are our own little "global warming" factories!!

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter