Useless Facts/Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys remember who washes your dirty underwear and never comments on them. Well, sometimes we do to our friends.:)

Oh, come on, we ALWAYS tell our friends!:lmao:

Don't forget cleaning up after all the clothes left in the floor, doing the dishes, cleaning up all the other stuff left in the floor....need I remind all the boys how I broke my arm???:lmao: (no, i was not drunk this time;) )

Still talking about drinking I see...hehe :thumbsup2

Jen-That Disney bus is too cool. And how cute that *he* found it within all of the trucks. CUTE!

Thanks...now I kinda wish that we had bought more than one of them, since of course DS asks why he can't put them in a line like at the outpost...

He was also telling the people we ate dinner with tonight that we have to take him to France to ride the Airostar bullet train and that the lady (I guess the lady that pulls out the lotto balls on tv) is going to give us money to go to France because we are going to win lotto...and it went on and on...

Maybe he is clairvoyant?

(I kinda told him that mommy is broke because she teaches for a living and if mommy won lotto, she would take him to ride the Airostar in France. My kid only watches the history channel and disney channel, very warped.)

Jen, we as men thank you for sacrificing your arm so that we could be forgiven of our sins!!!

Men are cool

the USA softball team beat Oklahoma 2-0, on strong pitching of Jenny Finch and Cat Osterman....

No one said men AREN'T cool. That was not mentioned at all.....;)

I watched some of the game...very cool. I just can't get over how someone (abbott for those who haven't seen her pitch)can pitch starting with their nose in the ground...but she is from Tennessee...:lmao:

Just in case anyone cares, the pens won again. They are up 3-0 against the rangers. And are 7-0 in the playoffs....

GO PENS!!!!

I'm more into the softball drinks of water. How tall are Finch and Osterman?

osterman is 6'2 and finch is 6'1

by the way, abbot pitched tonight first against OU..that is who i was referring to with the weird delivery..i will correct it in my previous post

:rotfl2: "But the man came back the very next day...the man came back, we thought he was a gonner but the man came back....he just wouldn't stay away."

They used to run that cartoon all the time on our local PBS station, I always
got a kick out of it.

I think this is a good deal, no, a great deal but, Lisa is on the fence. I figure some of you will appreciate it. I guy that Lisa and I met through a mutual friend said he had a trailer he would sell us for hauling the cart. We borrowed it for the trip last weekend and it pulled awesome. Not even a little sway at 75 mph. It's a 5X8 with tilt, No ramps needed. For $250.00, I don't know if that is the friend price but, I know we couldn't find one for that price without tilt. As a bonus, it's not all beat up either. The only problem is it takes an 1 7/8" ball. I had to buy the reciever for the camper anyway so no biggie.

Or:

Don't bring home ping-pong balls for the cat.

I was at a customers yesterday and they had given away their ping-pong table and were throwing away about a half dozen left over ping-pong balls. I asked if I could take them because I heard that cats like to play with them.

I walked into our house and threw 2 of them on the ground for one of the cats to play with. He started batting them around and having a ball.

Did I mention that we have mostly hardwood floors?

We ate dinner and the idiot cat ran into a chair, chasing a ping-pong ball.

As I got out of the shower, I heard that **** cat chasing the ping-pong ball.

All this time, the Bride was giving me the "Isn't that cute" look.

Until bedtime.

That cat played with that ping-pong ball all night long. About 3AM, my Bride kicked me and not so quietly said "I ought to KILL YOU for bring that ping-pong ball home! Go take it away from him!" I dutifully got up and looked (not too hard) for the ping-pong ball and actually found it. I brought it to bed and fell back asleep.

For 15 minutes, until he found the other one.

I moved to the couch.

The Bride, also known as She Who Must Be Obeyed (SWMBO) is still asleep. I know I'm gonna catch hell for this one.

Ahhhh, marriage. 24 years this year and she's gonna kill me.

And I still have 4 more ping-pong balls to give the cat. :woohoo:

That's why I don't have any cats.

WOW. It was quiet here last night. Only took a couple of minutes to catch up. Good thing I have clean underwear on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter