Used PayPal Debit Card for Room Deposit & Now I Need a Refund

DznyDreams

A DREAM IS A WISH YOUR HEART MAKES . . .
Does anyone have experience with having a Disney refund applied to their PayPal debit card? I had originally booked WL for 6 nights, but later decided that a discount may be hard to come by in Oct. I now have only a 1-night Pop Century stay booked for the night before we check in at BWV for 5 nights (on rented DVC points), so I'm due a refund from Disney. Will they have problems refunding the difference to my PayPal account (debit card)?

(BTW--My PayPal account currently has a $0 balance. I don't like to keep money in there....it's just convenient for eBay sales.)

It has only been a week and a half or so since I made these changes, and I'm not sure how long the process takes. Maybe I should have seen something show up in my PayPal account by now - or maybe not? The main thing I need to know is can they credit this account back at all, and if so, will the $0 balance have any effect on their attempts to credit me?

THANKS! :)

If I remember our MC Debit card regs right I believe they have 30 days to refund. Most places don't take that long though.

I had a room deposit refunded to my paypal card not long ago. I had made ressies at a moderate resort but got an email offer so we cancelled those and upgraded to the Poly. No problem getting the refund. It showed up about 3 days after I cancelled. That's normal for refunds to any card, it can take up to 3-5 days to show up. Sometimes they are instant but it's not uncommon for it not to show up for a few days. :) Just keep an eye on your paypal account. It will show up back there in a few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter