Used all of our Military Discount Tickets, What should we do?

dizkneedreamers

Earning My Ears
My brother and I are both using our available 6 tickets each with the Military Discount, but this leaves 2 people out.

We need to buy one kids ticket and one adult ticket, 4 Day hoppers, whats the best way to go about it?

We're staying at BLT on DVC points.

I dont guess any of the 8 going can get a Florida ticket, as they are about the same cost as the Military ones, if any adult can one young kid could tag on to their ticket

You can also check Shades of Green or you local MWR to get regular discounted tickets.

If all of the people going are dependents of the military members, you can get more than the 6-ticket allotment. That would work if it's you and your brother and your spouses and you each have 5 kids. If the total includes your parents or another sibling or other relatives, that won't work. The cheapest thing to do is to have all the military tickets go to your family members that are 10+, so you're only buying tickets for children which are a little cheaper. You can get a little price break at your base ITT/MWR office and also get them tax-free. (You may be able to get the Military Salute tickets there, also. Our ITT sold them for $5 less than face value.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter