Use Year Question

mnasf

DIS Veteran
If my points are good through November 30th, does that mean I can stay the night of the 30th (checking out Dec. 1) or does the 30th mean check-out date. I'm hope I'm clear in my question.

If my points are good through November 30th, does that mean I can stay the night of the 30th (checking out Dec. 1) or does the 30th mean check-out date. I'm hope I'm clear in my question.
The points can be used to pay for the night of 11/30, which has a check out date of 12/1

Carol is correct. :love: The points can be used to pay for the night of 11/30, which has a check out date of 12/1. ;)

Note to self: Ask eye doctor if bifocals really needed - not having as much trouble reading as I used to. ;););)

Thanks everyone. That's what I was hoping to hear!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter