use seaworld tix before discovery cove ?

FunkyFunBuckets

Mouseketeer
Hi just wondering if someone could answer my question.
When you purchase the all inclusive dolphin swim package at discovery cove and you get the the unlimited admission to seaworld/aquatica/busch gardens, can these seaworld tickets be used before you go to discovery cove or does it have to be after you have been ?
Helping my sister plan her honeymoon and she is full of questions i dont know the answer to :rolleyes:
Sure thats wht the dis is for :thumbsup2

yes you can activate the tickets b4 the DC portion.

up to 14 day b4

"tickets expire 14 days from first use"

we did it that way ... just took our DC confirmation to Sea World guest services and they gave us tickets.

Thank you for the info, that question was also on my list. Would you be able to tell me if going to Discovery Cove and Aquatica Nov. 28 - Dec 6 is really such a good idea. I am coming down for Universal (4 day park-to-park) and thought to add the water parks. Not sure if the weather would be agreeable. I would use Aquatica for down time, not thrill rides, lazy river and beach lounger relaxing. Good idea, Bad idea???? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Thank you for the info, that question was also on my list. Would you be able to tell me if going to Discovery Cove and Aquatica Nov. 28 - Dec 6 is really such a good idea. I am coming down for Universal (4 day park-to-park) and thought to add the water parks. Not sure if the weather would be agreeable. I would use Aquatica for down time, not thrill rides, lazy river and beach lounger relaxing. Good idea, Bad idea???? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Last year's experience - went to Discovery Cove on 11/26 - Friday after Thanksgiving and it was wonderful. Left for home on 12/2 and highs were only in the low 50s and were getting colder each day afterwards.

with obvious bias in my reply

you don't typically find many Florida residents partaking of the Orlando water parks in December and Jan . . . we kindly free up all that space for tourists!

I understand DC does heat the water but the last couple of years we've had pretty good freezes here (just look at the tree losses) and cold air is well - COLD

At Aquatica the water is heated, but when not in the water the cooler air would be uncomfortable. Thank you for your answers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter