• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

use of BLT pool after checkin before room ready?

NHPeter

Earning My Ears
Hi,

we are statying at BLT in a few weeks. We plan on arriving around noon and are trying to plan what to do with the 10, 5 ,& 2 year olds in our group. After check-in, is there anywhere to change into bathing suits so we can use the BLT swimming pool until our rooms are available?

thanks - peter

Yes, they have lockers by the pool and a bathroom as well. Here is a photo of the lockers:
http://allears.net/acc/blt/blt09b27.jpg

You can see the bathroom door off to the left of the lockers.

As soon as you check in, regardless of how early in the day, you get your room key cards and welcome packet. If your room isn't ready, I think they can text you now when it is, otherwise they give you a number to call.

You can also hang out in the Community Center. Those are always fun for the kids, esp a 5 and 10 year old. They have all sorts of games and stuff you can do (board games and air hockey and foos ball and computers). DVC resorts have so much to keep the family happy when you aren't in the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter