Use eGift Card for in park gift card?

FutureDis

Mouseketeer
We are heading to the World in June and I wanted to get my son (a big foodie) a wristlet GC for the Garden festival so he can feel free to get whatever he wants at the food booths. Can I use an egift card to purchase a physical gift card when we get there? I wanted to take advantage of some of the egift card specials at Sam's right now.

You can not use any sort of Disney GC to buy another DGC. However you can use the Disney Gift Card site to transfer the amount on a E gift card to a physical GC.

You'll have to buy and activate the wrist gift card with some amount of money on it, and then you can transfer funds from the electronic gift card using the website. That's exactly what I did last year.

Just a FYI, you have to transfer all funds on the e gift card to the physical gift card. You can’t specify an amount less than the entire amount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter