Use Disney's Pack N Play or bring your own?

hope23

Mouseketeer
Trying to figure out what to do for a bed for our small 3 year old. I've never used a Disney pack n play, so I don't know what their condition is like. I'm admittedly pretty attentive to germs and cleanliness... I'm not sure what to expect? When you need to use a pack n play, do you use Disney's or bring your own from home/ship one new to the resort? Thanks!

We used theirs and I will say it was clean. You may want to bring your own sheets as the sheet was a regular sheet folded up and not a pack and play sheet. We travel with DS comforter that goes on his crib so he slept great on top of that as the pack in play is not very soft. I usually bring my own but find them very clean at Disney.

We used their pack n play when we went with our grand daughters. They were clean and in good condition. We did bring our own bedding like the PP, however.

We have used theirs when we fly, and yes, bring your own bedding. We will be there this upcoming week but are bringing our own since we are driving.

So we have used Disneys pack n' plays on a few trips. I realized my little ones didn't sleep well in them and ended up buying an extra cushion to put on the bottom. The 'mattress' is little more than a cushioned piece of cardboard so I would definitely recommend bringing something to soften it. We bought a $20 mattress off amazon. That being said, I know that my DD was way too big to sleep in the pack n' play after the age of 2 and she is definitely on the small size. There are some inflatable toddler beds that might be a much better fit for your little one.

Do all Disney resorts include a pack and play or is it by request? We are spending 1 night at Coronado Springs....

we used the Disney pack and play with our DS1 last month. It was clean, and he had no problem with the sheets. We did bring a few extra sheets of our own, but it was not needed. We did have to request it from the desk when we checked in, even though it was noted on our reservation. It took about 20 minutes for it to arrive at the Pop Century, about an hour at the Yacht Club.

We've used Disney's pack-n-play on our last three trips and they were always clean. The sheets they provided were also always proper pack-n-play fitted sheets, too. We did have to call for one after we got to the room each time even though the request was (supposedly) noted on our reservation, but they always brought it up quickly.

Like a PP said though, I would look into a toddler-sized air mattress for a 3-year-old. Even a small 3yo will probably feel cramped in a pack-n-play, especially if they no longer sleep in a crib at home. I think Disney also has bed rails available, if you'll have enough beds in your room for the 3yo to sleep in one.

I used theirs once and it was ok. I think it was a Graco. We flew and we had enough to haul with us as it was. There were a few stains on it, but nothing gross. I just wiped it down with a Clorox wipe. The sheet was kind of ratty so I wished I'd brought my own. You can also request a bed rail if you want to allow your 3yr old to sleep in the regular bed. I always put it as a request on my reservation. Sometimes it was already in the room and sometimes we had to call housekeeping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter