Use CS credits for snacks???

cmsnyder77

Mouseketeer
I was reading another thread and the OP said he had unused CS credits on the final day and was allowed to use them for snacks. Is this typically allowed? :confused3

I was reading another thread and the OP said he had unused CS credits on the final day and was allowed to use them for snacks. Is this typically allowed? :confused3

I was able to do it in 2010 at the food court in ASMo. I've seen mixed reports since then though. It wouldn't be something I'd count on, but if you end up with leftovers on your checkout day or something it wouldn't hurt to ask a food court CM.

I haven't seen anything official one way or the other.

We were able to do it at the Contempo Cafe in 2011. I have only seen people post that they were able to do it at the resorts, never at the parks.

Last AUgust we had to do pretend meals at POR to get it. Dh got to the cash and the lady said you can't. Dh said, let pretend I have a lovely salad with water and this lovely snack. Now can I have my snack. We were able to trade 1 cs for 1 snack and that was during free dining.,

Saw a guy sort of start an argument with a cashier last month because he was not permitted to do this at the Polynesian. He said he had heard he could do it and was dismayed at Disney's inconsistency regarding the dining plan.

I wouldn't plan on that. As has been pointed out, there is an inconsistency with different cashiers doing different things. I can hear the consistency script now, something akin to "unfortunately, we are unable to redeem counter service credits for snacks" I have no idea it this will actually happen, but it would be consistent:rotfl:

3pletprincesses said:
Last AUgust we had to do pretend meals at POR to get it. Dh got to the cash and the lady said you can't. Dh said, let pretend I have a lovely salad with water and this lovely snack. Now can I have my snack. We were able to trade 1 cs for 1 snack and that was during free dining.,

There is 6 in our family and as we upgraded our 7 yr old twins to the adult plan they shared at each meal so we had alot of QS left over from our 16 night stay at SSR
Anyways

We did exactly the same thing at AOA lol, we had actually stayed at SSR but on our change over day we had 22 CS meals left lol we knew we had a fridge and so we went and had all the drinks plus the sides ( just cut out the meal part ) and they was fine with this! We looked insane with all our drinks and bags of sweets!

Before they stopped the 3 snacks for 1QS at the end of our 3wk stay we had a lot of QS meals left as the kids was little and shared their kids meals, so we at AKl exchanged around 26 QS meals for snacks which included bags of jelly beans we took home so much sweets and lolli pops we had to buy an extra case lol!

We went into a candy store and got 63 snack credit items!!! ( we never needed to use them with the DDP and refill mugs) we took our mugs to the parks in My mums ECV basket and at the end of our meals got refills and poured them into our own mugs lol.... They lasted us all day!

Then on top of that the counter service lady made sure we didn't waste our credits and have us around 26 QS snacks x 3 we was eating Disney stuff for a whole yr :)

We couldn't do it in the park, but at ASMo they let us get one drink and one snack/desert for each unused meal. We had 7 meal credits left over, most were the kids meals

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter