• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***"Use a Swap Item or Something Special that you've been saving" Challenge ***

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
love the LO!! Great job...and great swap items too!! :thumbsup2

I did LO's during the week from the ABC swap...I don't have all of the original names w/the stuff, so I don't know whose was whose, but I used Parade, Toontown, and Under the Sea. If you made any of those and happen to be reading this thread, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

You are most welcome!

I did the Toontown and Under the Sea in the ABC swap. I'm glad to hear my items are being used. :goodvibes Thanks!

Jeanne

scrapcreator said:
You are most welcome!

I did the Toontown and Under the Sea in the ABC swap. I'm glad to hear my items are being used. :goodvibes Thanks!

Jeanne

oh, very cool!!!! They were just perfect!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Just uploaded my Main St LO to 2peas (why are we all scrapping Main St this weekend?!?!) Hope this link works!

824174.jpg

Great layout ladies! I had full intentions of scrapping yesterday, but a short stay in the ER got in my way. I am now feeling better and hope to at least do one layout this afternoon!

lewdyan1 said:
Great layout ladies! I had full intentions of scrapping yesterday, but a short stay in the ER got in my way. I am now feeling better and hope to at least do one layout this afternoon!

oh no!!! :grouphug: Glad you're feeling better!!!!

Queenie said:
Just uploaded my Main St LO to 2peas (why are we all scrapping Main St this weekend?!?!)

very nice!!!!!! It's hard to tell from your pic and from the other pic of that toppper, but it looks like there's a pic of Main St behind the letters. Is that correct? (if it is, that is sooo cool!!) Great job! :)

Yes there's a very faint image of some of the shops behind the title - it looks lovely IRL.

I failed miserably on scrapping 4 pages for myself.. but I did help dd get started on her 4H scrapbook project. I had been saving some basketball stickers for "some" project..and she really wanted them...so she added those to her pages. I'll post the pictures tomorrow when she finishes her journalling. Now, only about 8 more pages to complete that project!

Ok, I failed at the challenge, too! I started working on swap items, and then I just didn't get to my own pages. I am going to challenge myself to get to my stuff next weekend! :teeth: For everyone who succeeded at the challenge--your LO's look great! :thumbsup2

lewdyan1--I hope you are feeling better! :wizard:

:sunny: ... I didn't do as much as I thought this weekend...did 2 LO's, but I actually thought I'd do more. I don't know how to post pics yet, but what I used was this really cool "magical memories" twill ribbon, some chipboard letters from creative imaginations disney collection, and one of those clear disney envelopes (to store our tickets from last trip). I really could have ended up saving that ribbon and the letters forever, so I'm thrilled that I used them!!
It's a good feeling and I'm going to try to keep challenging myself to use this stuff!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter