• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

US tickets from Dreams Unlimited

Mpet

Mouseketeer
Hi

Has anyone just ordered US passes from Dreams Unlimited? I ordered US tickets 3 weeks ago and they have not arrived yet:sad1: Dreams Unlimited have said they will check with US direct and find out what has happened. I don't know if I am being a bit over eager,but 3 weeks seems a reasonable amount of time for delivery. How long has anyone elses tickets taken?

Mpet

Hi, I just noticed your post after starting a seperate thread on how good the service was from Dreams Unlimited ! I recieved my tickets today and just checked back as to when I ordered them and found that I ordered them on 24/06/07. The email I got said to expect delivery within 10-14 working days which I think I calculated as being 14 working days tomorrow.

Hope yours turn up soon.

Thanks Keasden, looks like mine have gone astray:sad2: I ordered mine on 21st June, payment was taken on 22nd - 14 days ended yesterday, I was hoping they may have turned up today - but no luck. Haven't heard back from Dreams Unlimited yet. They said it can take up to 2 days to check with US!

If thay haven't been dispatched - I wonder if I will have any problems if I want to cancel and get a refund....... should have stuck with Undercover Tourist - first class service.

Mpet

Just a thought it seems to me that even the very best deals on tickets are only a few pounds less than what it is to buy them direct with disney?
Surley is the few pounds saved worth the hassle and worry of maybe not recieving them, the agency going bust like one did last year, if bought through disney at least your sure you are going to get what you paid for.

hey hunny it may have been delayed coz we have had 2 postal strikes in that time so id give it till tuesday b4 i really started to panic

Hi

I had a reply from Dreams Unlimited saying that US had advised they were 'in transit' but if they did not turn up, I could collect at Customer service at US or IOA.

I'm not sure what 'in transit' really means - no details of date they were sent etc.

Tubtruck - I agree, I usually buy from 'trusted sources'- either web sites I've purchased from before or recommended on these boards. As DU is a sponsor of this site and has had some good feedback - I gave them a try. In this case I'm not sure if the fault is with DU or US (or our own postal service:) ).What I did think that theycould supply me with some kind of tracking number of the carrier/postal service they use.

I may call US direct as I have their order number. I guess I'll put this down to experience!

mpet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter