• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

US Olympic Swim Team video

OMG I knew it was going to feature that song before I even clicked on it! Glad Team USA has a sense of humor. Love it!

Around 1:00 into the video is my favorite. ;) But I really enjoyed it all. It did make me feel old though as they all look so young.

It's a great video. I love to see these athletes having fun. They sure deserve it after all their hard work! :cool2:

I'm semi-obsessed with this video. Ive been watching it a few times a day every day since Friday. Oddly enough I havent watched any of the actual Olympics

This is so cute. I love seeing our young people having a good time. The section on the plane is great. :thumbsup2

I do have to say their video was good. DD9 and I watched it today.

BUT

I have to say that the UCONN Women's Basketball team started it all. And theirs is our all time favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter