Offer Details
Book Through
July 10, 2015

Valid Travel Dates

• August 28 – October 2, 2015
  • October 25 – October 31, 2015
  • November 8 – November 19, 2015
  • December 15 – December 21, 2015
(Disney's Port Orleans Resort—Riverside is excluded from travel October 25 – December 21, 2015.)

Package Includes

• Room
  • Theme park ticket(s) with Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option
  • Dining Plan (Disney Quick Service Dining Plan with Value Resort hotel packages; Disney Dining Plan with Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)
Important Details

• The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Tickets and Options must be used within 14 days of first use.
  • Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
  • Advance reservation required.
  • Children ages 3–9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
  • Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
  • Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
Length of Stay Requirements

• Minimum – 3 nights
  • Maximum – 14 nights
Offer Restrictions

• Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Offer excludes campsites and 3-bedroom villas.

How do I find this offer please? I've looked on the website but it's only offering cut price tickets (14 days for the price of 7) and we have to pay for the dining plan.

Doesn't seem as difficult to get to as it used to, just use the drop box and change from English UK to English USA. I should take you to the US site.

No, I'm afraid not. We want to go on 24th October for 1 week (2 adults) and I know free dining is only available from 25th so I said we could stay somewhere else for the first night and then check in at Disney from 25th - this was with Dreams Unlimited - but they said there was no availability for our travel dates with free dining for any resort, which I found weird because they only became available one day previously :(
I also looked at the US site disney.go.com but when I click on the special offer with free dining (from 25 - 31 Oct) it says: "Sorry, we could not find the offer you were looking for."
I really don't know why I can't find it.
Help please!

I just had a "chat" with a Disney CM and it's only the expensive resorts which still have availability - Contemporary, Yacht Club, Kidani AK Villas, Boardwalk Inn & Villas, Poly. Not for us, I'm afraid!!

Have you tried any U.S. travel agents? Mousefan travel is reputable. They don't charge any fees. I believe Dreams Unlimited are okay too but don't know if they charge any fees.

I have read complaints about availibity of free dining this year and some dates and resorts sold out within hours literally!

If Dreams could match anything and it's not in the Disney site it means it's sold out :cool:

Yes, definitely sold out apart from the most expensive hotels - but we got a great deal from Expedia - not with free dining but a very reasonable hotel + flight package so we're happy!

Related but slightly off topic re the dining plan...I see that the UK site is now offering free dining :
Offer is available to book April 23 – November 3, 2015 for selected arrivals January 1 – March 15, 2016 and April 3 – November 30, 2016.

Unfortunately I would want to go 25th Mar -8 April - peak time I know but unavoidable given kids and teacher wife.....from past experience is this date range likely to come up nearer the time with free dining or indeed on the US site (hadnt realised this was an option before seeing this post).

Thanks

Last edited:
Related but slightly off topic re the dining plan...I see that the UK site is now offering free dining :
Offer is available to book April 23 – November 3, 2015 for selected arrivals January 1 – March 15, 2016 and April 3 – November 30, 2016.

Unfortunately I would want to go 25th Mar -8 April - peak time I know but unavoidable given kids and teacher wife.....from past experience is this date range likely to come up nearer the time with free dining or indeed on the US site (hadnt realised this was an option before weeing this post).

Thanks
UK offer came out a few week ago, there is a thread running here with more info http://www.disboards.com/threads/free-disney-dining-plan-2016.3396023/
Your dates sound like Easter so no, they won't be available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter