US & Canada PTR - 2 sleeps to go, wow

Shuttergirl, a big trip never seems quite real to me until I'm sitting on that plane! Hope this week goes smoothly, and I'm glad to hear you're really getting excited now. I assume you have your sim cars all sorted out?

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Andona - you were such an amazing help to me over the whole phone thing. I truly can't thank you enough. We have sorted it out. We went with the Travelsim because we can use it in Canada as well as Europe in March. We've unlocked the phones, as per your instructions and tested the sims and they work.

Thank you thank you thank you.

All I can say is...use the children!!!

Lisa, so happy to hear that things are falling into place. Very excited for you as well. Dec 9 will be here before you know it and what a wonderful day it will be!

Wow, Shushh, 2 sleeps for you, eeeeeek

You are SOOOOO lucky to have a shopping machine DH! :worship:

That luggage organisation sounds fabulous! Lots and lots of shopping room there! :cool1:

My credit card doesn't feel lucky hahaha.

And don't worry, just jam it all in the overhead lockers on your domestic flights! :)

I know right, can you believe what some of those people take on the plane. The mind boggles.

Can't wait for you to begin your holiday Ms Shuttergirl. I'm looking forward to coming along for the ride in cyberland :cool1:

Oh Caroline, that is super sweet. I am excited you are coming along for the cyberride.

Yaay all the bubs arrived in time-what wonderful considerate babies. Will be thinking of you on Sunday jetting off for a fantastic (cooler-than here) adventure and looking forward to reading all posts you are able to manage! I know it will bring back wonderful memories to me of our early-mid December trip in 2008 -Xmas was so fantastic at WDW-I can't wait to go back again one day- and really looking forward to your TR & those fantastic pics!

clapping.gif

Omg i am getting excited about your trip! These packing updates i feel like i am ready to go!

Jacs - hahahaha

Marvel - yes I am the queen of packing cubes :rotfl2:. Like seriously obsessed. Fortunately my SIL works at Snowgum and she was able to hook me up at a cheaper cost for the Eagle Creek stuff.

I love how the clothing doesn't move all around the suitcase and it comes out barely needing to see an iron (except if a shirt).

I have been know to have every single thing in a cube when travelling domestically, not one thing loose in the case, now that's obsessive ;)

I have never heard of packing cubes. Another thing to google.

They are THE BEST! I first heard about them on DIS. May have been Ms.Shuttergirl actually! Best packing invention! I love the shirt ones too. They keep your shirts and tshirts all flat and non crinkled!

Lisa, I'm so busy at the moment meaning that I get on here less so I fear that I might miss wishing you a good trip. I want you to know that I will be thinking of you and I hope you have an awesome time. Also a very Happy New York Christmas!!! :cheer2:

I have never heard of packing cubes. Another thing to google.

http://www.snowgum.com.au/shop/category/80/organisation

We use the packing envelopes, 18 inch for adults, 15 for kids, as well as the zip up cubes for undies/socks/hats/bathers. They keep all of the suitcases super tidy and much less wrinkled and I think they save space because the clothing is "squished" down.

Another thing to buy.

Money well spent in my opionion PIO

They are THE BEST! I first heard about them on DIS. May have been Ms.Shuttergirl actually! Best packing invention! I love the shirt ones too. They keep your shirts and tshirts all flat and non crinkled!

My husband uses the suit one weekly for his business shirts, etc and loves it. We love us some packing cubes :rotfl2:

Lisa, I'm so busy at the moment meaning that I get on here less so I fear that I might miss wishing you a good trip. I want you to know that I will be thinking of you and I hope you have an awesome time. Also a very Happy New York Christmas!!! :cheer2:

Awwww, Travel mum, you sweetheart. Thank you very much. You have a wonderful Christmas as well, enjoy good times with family and friends and I'll keep you updated on what we are doing too :love:

Don't forget we want lots of gorgeous photos and details of your photo session with your photographer :)

Omg time has flown. If i dont get a chance to say so before you leave i hope that you and your family have the most magical trip and have a wonderful, safe and merry christmas.

Cant wait to hear all about it in 2013 :)

Definetly something else to buy.which ones are the envelopes?

Marvel - here you go:-

15" - http://www.snowgum.com.au/shop/product/727/80/pack-it-folder-15
18" - http://www.snowgum.com.au/shop/product/729/80/pack-it-folder-18
20" - http://www.snowgum.com.au/shop/product/733/80/pack-it-folder-20
Suit - http://www.snowgum.com.au/shop/product/9708/80/pack-it-garment-sleeve

They look pricey but I think at luggage shops you can buy a pack that is a bit better priced.

Don't forget we want lots of gorgeous photos and details of your photo session with your photographer :)

Yes I will be in touch about how mortifying the photo shoot is :rotfl:

Omg time has flown. If i dont get a chance to say so before you leave i hope that you and your family have the most magical trip and have a wonderful, safe and merry christmas.

Cant wait to hear all about it in 2013 :)

Thank you so much Alicia, we will. And to you young lady, may 2013 be full of health, happiness and love. You've already got the last 2, just need that first one :love:

When I use the word "sleep" I use it loosely. I'm not getting much sleep, can't seem to calm my mind.

Have finished all newborn shoots so whew, sent out a newsletter to all of my clients etc this morning saying "bah bye suckers".

Going to hubbies work this morning to photo copy some stuff for the trip, will then refine the packing list and the to do list.

Have clients picking up orders throughout the day.

Have a friend calling around this afternoon for a quick catch up and champers (of course).

I'm fairly organised, just need to bring the last bits and pieces together which as you know can take lots of time because it's just straggly bits.

Charging things, writing 500 to do lists, second guessing myself. You know the drill :laughing:

I hope that the next 48 hours passes quickly. If you forget it. Buy it you have planned another amazing family adventure. Enjoy.

When I use the word "sleep" I use it loosely. I'm not getting much sleep, can't seem to calm my mind.

Have finished all newborn shoots so whew, sent out a newsletter to all of my clients etc this morning saying "bah bye suckers".

Going to hubbies work this morning to photo copy some stuff for the trip, will then refine the packing list and the to do list.

Have clients picking up orders throughout the day.

Have a friend calling around this afternoon for a quick catch up and champers (of course).

I'm fairly organised, just need to bring the last bits and pieces together which as you know can take lots of time because it's just straggly bits.

Charging things, writing 500 to do lists, second guessing myself. You know the drill :laughing:

:thumbsup2 2 sleeps for me means lying awake all night exhausted unable to sleep thinking what have I forgotten followed my many trips to the lounge to recheck I have done everything :lmao:

I hope tonight you drink enough champers that it allows you to relax and sleep;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter