• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

US & Canada PTR - 2 sleeps to go, wow

Thanks for the packing info.

The last few days are very exciting and nerve racking. I am looking forward to reading all about this fabulous trip.

I just went to your first post on this thread reading about the men of your household and their tiredness issues. I was just thinking about this the other day. How do you stop waking up tired? I feel for you, cause I can be grumpy in the morning but mostly at home, not on holidays, so it can be tough.

I had a meltdown last holiday when I was the only one up in the morning in NY and everyone else insisted on sleeping in!

Have you worked out a strategy to cope?

WAmum, I seriously need to go on this holiday to detox :lmao:. Champers is the only thing getting me through at the moment and I don't tend to drink while we are away. Perhaps a cocktail here or there but not really much at all.

I just want the tight ball of anxiety in the pit of my stomach to go away :thumbsup2

WAmum, I seriously need to go on this holiday to detox :lmao:. Champers is the only thing getting me through at the moment and I don't tend to drink while we are away. Perhaps a cocktail here or there but not really much at all.

I just want the tight ball of anxiety in the pit of my stomach to go away :thumbsup2

So so close now Ms Shuttergirl, you are nearly there. Deap breaths, relax, and all will be fine:)

Ms Shuttergirl it sounds like you really need this trip. Not the anxious build up part but the fun, visit all the cities part. I hope this trip fills you with magical memories for you and your family to cherish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter