US Airways

Irish Goofy

Mouseketeer
Hi All...Am looking for some advice.Am travelling with US Airways from Dublin to Orlando via Philadelphia.Am wondering do they have inflight tv screens on the seats or just from the ceiling.Wondering as need to know to pack the kids their portable DVD players or not.Have looked on their website but it is very poor for such info.:confused3:confused3Any help would be great as juding by people on the boards they are not the best airline in the world.This is our first time to fly with them we normally fly Delta but were way too expensive this year and got great deal with US Airways...Thanks for any help or advice:):)

I would bet on overhead if any. They are not big on individual TV's and they recently yanked all entertainment from their domestic planes.

My brother-in-law flies for US Air and none of the planes he flies have screens, but he typically flies a smaller plane. I think you might be better off packing their portables so they can watch them during other down time (like when you are waiting at the airport and maybe on the magical express).

I flew US Air from Amsterdam (Schiphol, I think?) into Philadelphia..

We had the TV screens that dropped down, not individual screens.

In October we flew US Airways from Frankfurt-Philadelphia and then from Charlotte-Frankfurt. We had individual screens on both flights.

After reading other replies I'm going to say it depends entirely on your plane. We flew from PHL to the Dominican Republic (via Charlotte) and didn't have a movie at all. The flight was 3 1/2 hours, so there was time. There weren't even any screens on the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter