US Air

Gette88

<font color=FF99FF>All the pixie dust around here
We are flying US Air and I'm not sure if I have to check in on line. Also, at WDW do I check in for our return flight at our resort and if so where? Thanks

We are flying US Air and I'm not sure if I have to check in on line. Also, at WDW do I check in for our return flight at our resort and if so where? Thanks

You don't have to check-in online, it's optional. You can pay for any checked luggage and also check your seat assignments.

At WDW, if you have luggage to check you can go to the airline check-in desk outside the lobby. If you don't have luggage to check, you can go to any guest services to have your boarding passes printed.

Just don't change planes/airlines at Chicago O'Hare. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing there. We really got the run around on Sunday, being directed from one terminal to another and back again. We went through United Airlines security in London but after clearing cuss-toms in Chicago we had to be rechecked through security in one terminal, then boarded our US Airways plane in another, after clueless employees misdirected us twice. The third time we told the employees what was what.

Fortunately we had a two-hour layover to get it figured out. I recently booked our holiday flights on SWA and made sure to avoid changing planes in Chicago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter