URGENT: Palo questions...FREAKED OUT!!!

When do they open online reservations for Palo?

If you are a repeat cruiser reservations open 90 days before your sail date at 12:00 am. If you are a first-time cruise reservations open 75 days before your sail-date at 12:01am.

If you are a first-timer and there are no reservations left when your booking window opens you can make reservations when you board the ship but your best bet at getting what you want is to do this as soon as possible after boarding.

:guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty::guilty:

No brunch available at all for our cruise. DH is gonna be so mad when he wakes up and finds out.

Are you sure Amber? I was on the site a few minutes ago and it showed brunch and dinner still available. Make sure the brunch isn't just conflicting with something else you have scheduled.

This is what I got at midnight and this is what I get 90 minutes later.

Brunch
No reservations currently available.

High Tea
No reservations currently available.

Dinner
Reservations available for parties of 1-2.

I have nothing scheduled for the sea days.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hang in there hon, I got that at 90 days out too... booked the Dinner ressies, and kept checking back - they opened up some more brunch reservations about a week later apparently, b/c for about half a day, there were 2 days with openings - and I got one.

But remember that if you don't get it online, that doesn't necessarily mean you won't get one when you get aboard - just make sure to check the DCL site every day to see if anything has opened up!!

((hug))

we are first time cruisers too, and I am a bit worried about not being able to make Palo brunch ressies. We are not too interested in dinner, but would love to do brunch. Trying not to stress too much over it though. I am hoping that since we are on the 7 day Eastern cruise, it will be easier to get brunch since there are 3 days at sea!

I am just over three weeks away from being able to go online for my first Disney cruise in December and book what I want for Palo's dinner and brunch and I am FREAKING out. I have never cruised Disney before and I have read that all the good ressies are taken by the repeaters. I am worried I won't get the times and dates that we want. We do not get into Orlando until noon on Saturday and will not be able to rush the ship when everyone else has boarded. What am I going to do if I don't get brunch and dinner which everyone says is a MUST DO!!!

I don't know what to wear should we get ressies for brunch. I figure something nice and dressy for dinner but do we have to get out of our shorts to go have brunch and then put them on after. Will we be too hot.

Please help my fears. I am even more worried my DD will HATE the kid's clubs and rip the Palo's experience from our first Disney cruise.

HELP HELP HELP!

as someone else said, relax......not just about this but everything...
don't get yourself all worked up about having to do EVERYTHING, or else you won't enjoy yourself...
the point of a cruise is to chill and relax, not get all nervous and freaked out over everything...

if you only do the brunch or only the dinner, it's fine....you don't have to do both...in fact you don't have to do either...
on our first cruise, we didn't do palos at all...it was a 3 night cruise and we didn't want to miss any of the rotation restaurants..

on our next cruise, the 4 night, we did the brunch....my husband didn't want to take a jacket and tie on board, so we didn't do the dinner....just the brunch, where all you have to wear is resort casual...

the brunch was very nice, but i wouldn't commit suicide if i missed it....

it's nice, but just like any other nice restaurant.....no need to jump off the ship if you miss it....
but you probably won't miss it...there were plenty of spots open for the brunch on our cruise...

Are you sure Amber? I was on the site a few minutes ago and it showed brunch and dinner still available. Make sure the brunch isn't just conflicting with something else you have scheduled.

If you already have a Brunch reservation it will show up as available. It's weird, I know but that's the way it works. I am still showing availability for brunch on the 12/8 cruise but when I try to see what times are available it shows only the time I already have booked. If you do not have a reservation it will show up as "No Reservations Available".

Amber, please try not to get so upset about planning not going exactly the way you want it to. I've seen others who pin too much of their happiness on plans they have made and then, when those plans don't pan out their trip is ruined. I am a planner too, but I have learned that too much planning (especially on a cruise) only leads to a vacation by the numbers. You miss out on the spontanaiety because you are adhering to much to "The Plan". Some of my best vacation moments have come when I discovered something I wasn't expecting.

As someone else said, a cruise is about relaxing. Getting angry over a lack of Palo reservations or worrying about what you are going to do each day isn't relaxing and is only going to make your cruise less enjoyable. Just try to go with the flow and let the vacation unfold. You will have a wonderfull time and will never have an opportunity where there is nothing to do...trust me.

There will be Palo reservations available onboard. Just go to Rockin' Bar D when you get there and you should be all set.

Amber,
Which cruise are you on? At my 90 day mark,I was able to get my Christmas cruise ressies for brunch and dinner.:santa:

Holly

We enjoyed the regular dining rooms so much, and were so afraid we would miss something there that will didn't even try to go to Palo. I sure wouldn't panic about not getting reservations.

No brunches were available last night at midnight. However, there will be some when we get on the ship. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter