Urgent Need For: Pirate Maze Pieces!

VMK_KrazyLuke

DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>Official Tag
Ok, Well I made a very quick change in one of my ride competition rooms. It got changed to a bigger room, which means I will be needing more Maze Pieces to cover the rooms wall space. Below is what I need. I can trade for them or you could kindly gift, but I perfer a trade :)
(Items in green and in italics mean that trade is pending)

Pirate Maze Wall (x5)

Please Post Here: What You Have & What You Would Like For Them
(FAIR TRADES ONLY)

** If you do wish to gift please contact me via Private Message, Thanks! **

I am looking for space buyables. Particularly straights and small and tall posts.
How much would you offer for each?
I have some. Might be able to fulfill needs.
Thanks,
Fan :goodvibes

I have 11 straight pieces. Each straight piece is 200 credits, which would equal 2,200 credits worth of straight pieces.

I've got 1 cannon for trade. I'm looking for anything retired except holiday. Let me know!

Lion

Alionette said:
I've got 1 cannon for trade. I'm looking for anything retired except holiday. Let me know!

Lion

Sorry, I am not trading retired and rare for something that I can win myself. I am just trading, because I need them fast.

i think have ( i will check when VMK opens
-1 regular walls
-2 turret

I am interested in credits if you have a machine to trade me credits with

Also just offer a credit amount for each piece

thanks,
Alpha

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
Ok, Well I made a very quick change in one of my ride competition rooms. It got changed to a bigger room, which means I will be needing more Maze Pieces to cover the rooms wall space. Below is what I need. I can trade for them or you could kindly gift, but I perfer a trade :)

Pirate Maze Wall (x7)
Pirate Maze Cannon Wall (x8)
Pirate Maze Turret (x5)

Please Post Here: What You Have & What You Would Like For Them
(FAIR TRADES ONLY)

** If you do wish to gift please contact me via Private Message, Thanks! **

How quickly do you need these pieces? I have some, but I probably won't log-in until this afternoon/evening.

groovyguestgirl said:
How quickly do you need these pieces? I have some, but I probably won't log-in until this afternoon/evening.

I want them at least by tonight so I can re-build the room up. No rush like I need them right this instand :)

Ive got one cannon wall, and four turrets, anything you would be willing to trade for these?

Alphawazup said:
i have
-1 regular walls
-2 turret

I am interested in credits if you have a machine to trade me credits with

Also just offer a credit amount for each piece

thanks,
Alpha

i still have the above if you are interested

hey,
i got:
2 cannon walls
2 regular walls
and 4 tourets...

can i get 5 SM straights for that??

I have:

Pirate Maze Wall (x3)
Pirate Maze Turret
Pirate Maze Cannon Wall (x5)

Make me an offer. Interested in rare hats (excluding ears and halloween), credits, and any rare/retired.

groovyguestgirl said:
I have:

Pirate Maze Wall (x3)
Pirate Maze Turret
Pirate Maze Cannon Wall

Make me an offer. Interested in rare hats (excluding ears and halloween), credits, and any rare/retired.

Like I said above. I will not be trading rare for these items. I have been kindly gifted 95.5% of the things I have asked for so far. Sorry if you are only looking for rare, but I will not trade that :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

List Updated. No More Turrets Needed. 5 Regular Walls & 1 Cannon Wall Needed!

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
Like I said above. I will not be trading rare for these items. I have been kindly gifted 95.5% of the things I have asked for so far. Sorry if you are only looking for rare, but I will not trade that :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

List Updated. No More Turrets Needed. 5 Regular Walls & 1 Cannon Wall Needed!

Oh, sorry about that. Good luck finding your pieces :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter