Upper Class travelling alone

mikki.young

Knows Dreams do come true!
I am using up my virgin miles to fly out upper class next July. Is there any seat that would best if you are on your own? Sadly no upper class available on way back so having to do PE. Any thoughts Obi?

I'm leaving poor hubby at home as I will be going out to join my nieces and other relatives from Bermuda and we expect it will be a more hectic visit than we are use to. :rotfl:

Away from the toilets :sick: !

I think any of the seats would be cool. I personally would go for somewhere in the middle so those in PE or E don't keep staring at you everytime a stewardess / steward opens the dividing curtains ! :eek:

Well, all the UC seats are good.
However, 6A & 6K are too close for someone travelling alone.

I would suggest either 8 A or 8K, or even 10 A & k 10 is near to the bar, so you are not seen by the passengers in 10 A or K, plus you are near to the bar for a quick snifter :goodvibes

PE on the way back, upstairs, no argument

The only seats I dont like are the 2 at the back right by the bar. Any others I like nicely:thumbsup2

I am travelling alone in October and I have chosen 8K.

gvros2.jpg

taken from around row 8 lookimg back towards row 12 at the rear

I know a lot of people don't like row 11 or 12 (by the bar) but I actually prefer them. I've travelled alone a few times now in UC and I always got for 12A - it actually feels 'more' private for me, I've also sat in row 9 and 10 and whilst OK for travelling with friends, I don't like to be on 'full view' to the passenger opposite, when I'm in row 12 I don't feel so much on show. People sitting at the bar don't bother me either. I can come and go into my suite without feeling like everyone's eyes are on me when I'm walking back into the cabin.

Just changed my seats from 6a to 12a there and back. You are right it looks too close to the one next to it.

Thanks for the pictures Obi!

I had taken row 9 but moved to row 10 after reading suggestions and the pictures make me think that is a good choice. I've gone for the bubble in PE but taken a window seat as I like the side lockers (back row).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!