Uplifting article about John(Updated May 1)

"If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.":grouphug:

Followed the link over from Jordan's TR. I'll keep this family in my prayers.

Thank you for taking the time to post on this thread and of course for your prayers.

"If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.":grouphug:

Well said. :goodvibes

I agree. :hug:

Sending many prayers for John and his family.
Hugs Kate

Thank you, Kate.

:grouphug: Keeping everyone in my prayers and thoughts!!!!!!!:littleangel:

Life is full of twists and turns!!! :hug:

Reading about John's struggle really makes you appreciate the good things in your life. It makes my little aches and pains a blessing compared to his constant trials. I hope his faith and friends can carry him through the fight ahead. We will keep him in our prayers.

Of course we'll be praying for John. God love him! I can't imagine being through so much at such a young age. :hug:

Reading about John's struggle really makes you appreciate the good things in your life. It makes my little aches and pains a blessing compared to his constant trials. I hope his faith and friends can carry him through the fight ahead. We will keep him in our prayers.

Kathy,

I feel the same as you. I often think about John and his daily struggles and it puts life into perspective for me. The problems we think are so great, are so small to others battling life-threatening illnesses. Thank you for praying for John.

Of course we'll be praying for John. God love him! I can't imagine being through so much at such a young age. :hug:

Camille,

It is an awful lot for one family to bear - two children battling different forms of cancer. They are a remarkably strong family. Thank you for your prayers.

I will say a prayer for him and explain the story to my 6 year old son so he can include John and his family in his prayers. God Bless and thanks for sharing.

prayers will continue from here. Hopefully, we will praise God together in joy when John is again in remission, then when he is cancer free.

I will say a prayer for him and explain the story to my 6 year old son so he can include John and his family in his prayers. God Bless and thanks for sharing.

Just read your story about your son. What an awful accident your family had to endure. I'm glad to hear he's doing well. I will keep him in my prayers, also. :hug:

prayers will continue from here. Hopefully, we will praise God together in joy when John is again in remission, then when he is cancer free.

Wonderful thoughts of praise. Thank you. (On a side note, we have triplets in our family, too. They are in their mid 20's)

I just saw this link on Jordan's TR...

Prayers are being said for this family! :goodvibes

He will be in our thoughts and prayers:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter