• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upgrading Tickets to APs

deannaf87

DIS Veteran
Well now that we bought DVC and have 2 trips booked for next year, it makes sense for us to upgrade our 4 day ticket we are using this week to the Sorcerer AP. Can I do this at guest services in a park or does it need to be done at the ticket booth area?

Also - anyone know if they will let you roll what you paid for Memory Maker into the $99 photopass add on?

You can upgrade at any ticket booth or at GR, including the Ticket Office and GR office in DS.

I'm not sure about the MM purchase, so please come report back here when you find out!

I think you might be able to do it on the phone, as well. When I called Member Services to renew our Sorcerers’ APs, the ticket options were “upgrading tickets to AP” or “all other AP matters” (not exact words).

I think you might be able to do it on the phone, as well. When I called Member Services to renew our Sorcerers’ APs, the ticket options were “upgrading tickets to AP” or “all other AP matters” (not exact words).
Definitely can do it on the phone. We converted 5-day hoppers to Sorcerers' APs just as soon as they became available, since we were traveling to WDW 10 days later.

we went to guest services and got ours transfer, they let me transfer my memory maker because I had it purchased before they announced AP was returning

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter