• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upgrading tickets to AP's - what happens to our FP+ selections?

momof2disprincesses

I love my INCREDIBLE family!!!
We are going for free dining Dec. 21-Jan. 3 and have 10 day base tickets as part of our package.

We want to upgrade our tickets to DVC AP's on our first park day.

I've already selected all of our FP+s. Will we be able to use all of our FP+ selections with no issue?

This past weekend, we had 2 day base tickets and upgraded to 3 day base on our first day and then upgraded again to Florida Resident Seasonal Passes on our last (3rd) day.

Pre arrival, could only select fast passes for the 2 day pass I had linked. Once we upgraded to 3day, I was able to copy my nephew's fast passes to me for our 3rd day.

You SHOULD be able to upgrade and have your previous FPP selections transfer from the 10 day tickets to the AP. However, I wouldn'd dare go out on the limb and say that there will be "no issues."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter