upgrading ticket ?

LuvDisney09

Mouseketeer
I purchased a 6 day hopper from UT before the last price increase. We are thinking of adding another 2 days. I have heard/read that this can be done but I have no idea how to figure out how much I should pay for the adding of the 2 days. Any help or suggestions would be great..

Thanks !!!

LuvDisney09 said:
I purchased a 6 day hopper from UT before the last price increase. We are thinking of adding another 2 days. I have heard/read that this can be done but I have no idea how to figure out how much I should pay for the adding of the 2 days. Any help or suggestions would be great..

Thanks !!!

Use ticket by entering park first, then upgrade. Cost should be $10/person/day + tax. Any Guest Relations or ticket window can do this but again, do it only after you've used the ticket at least once.

I'm wondering the same thing? We plan on buying 6/day hoppers when we arrive. Although, we may decide to add an extra day. Would we be able to do that?? & How much would it be? i'd rather do it this way, because i do not want to buy a 7/day hopper encase we do not use a day.

I'm wondering the same thing? We plan on buying 6/day hoppers when we arrive. Although, we may decide to add an extra day. Would we be able to do that?? & How much would it be? i'd rather do it this way, because i do not want to buy a 7/day hopper encase we do not use a day.

As Mesaboy said, it's just an extra $10 per day ($10.65 after sales tax) to add a day once you reach 5 days.

You might want to look at the Everything About WDW Tickets locked sticky in this Forum. Especially the items bolded in the list below.

Post and Contents

1. This Table of Contents
2. Magic Your Way (MYW) Ticket Basics Including Definitions
3. Annual Passes and Water Park Tickets
4. Tickets Available Only to Florida Residents
5. Tickets Not Available to the General Public
6. Upgrading MYW Tickets (Not to Annual Passes)
7. Upgrading Tickets to Annual Passes
8. Dealing With Tickets Issued Prior to 1 January 2005 (Pre-MYW)
9. Children and Adults
10. Special Events
11. Comprehensive MYW Ticket Example
12. Hotel Card (Key To The World (KTTW))
13. Lost Tickets
14. Finger Scans
15. Frequently Asked Ticket Questions.
15A. Hopping Rules
15B. WPF&M With No Expire
15C. No Expire Upgrades
15D. Upgrading an Unused Ticket
15E. Upgrading Special Tickets
15F. Checking on Old Tickets
15G. Renewing Annual Passes
15H. Upgrading a Completely Used Ticket
15I. Getting Park Tickets Before Package Start Date
15J. Upgrading After Departure

Page Two of the Sticky

16. 2012 MNSSHP and MVMCP Information
17. 2012/2013 Armed Forces Salute Tickets
18A. Prices Effective June 3, 2012
18B. Per Day Pricing for Ticket Combinations
18C. How to Save Money on Annual Pass Purchases
19A. "Free" Tickets and Special Promotions
19B. Special DVC Member Premium Annual Pass Promotion
20. Ticket Purchase/Upgrade Locations and Telephones
21. Florida Resident Installment Purchases of Annual Passes

To get there directly, follow the link in my signature. The ticket sticky is your friend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter