• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upgrading ticket and Kids meals???

Tink522

I am Gonzo!!!!!! Hear me roar!
Ok, so I haven't been to Universal in almost 20 years and now my DS8 is tall enough to ride everything. So off to Universal we go!!

Ticket/Annual passes questions: Can I uprgade a 2 park/1 day ticket to a annual pass? Do I have to use the ticket before upgrading? The cost of the ticket was $180. Can I upgrade an annual pass at anytime and just pay the difference?

I started looking at the meals but I don't see any kids meals listed except at 3 Broomsticks. Are there kids meals anywhere else?

What counter service do you recommend?

Years ago they had a system like Disney's paper fast pass. Does that still exist?

We are thinking about going Saturday 2/23. How busy are the parks? Will we be able to do both parks? Or at least a decent amount at each park?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as the ticket isn't a free promotional ticket, it can be upgraded. It doesn't need to be used to be upgraded. You will be given the credit for the same ticket as if it was purchased at the gate.

Universal's fastpass system is different. Unlimited express pass is included if you stay in one of the deluxe hotels but must be purchased if you aren't staying at a deluxe onsite. You can purchase it throughout the parks if you feel you need it.

There are kids meals pretty much everywhere.

Hard to tell how much you will get done on 2/23. Crowds are quite unpredicable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter