Upgrading SeaWorld Ticket Question

Krissy04

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Has anyone had any experience with upgrading a length of stay ticket received as part of a SeaWorld Hotel package to an Annual Pass?
-Is this possible?
-If yes, how do they figure out what the credit should be toward the AP?

I know we have done this with a Disney Package, but not sure about SeaWorld and I am having a hard time locating any information on it.

TIA!

Krissy :goodvibes

They allow you to upgrade your tickets. The credit would be the value of the tickets you purchased.

I was wondering about this, too. What is the value of the tickets? The resort and he tickets were part of a fifth night free, kids free package, and I never saw a breakdown of prices. It was just one listed price (and quite a good one, at that).

I may just have to call or email them. Any ideas whether it is better to call or email? The time I called customer service the lady was not very helpful. Nice, but not much information.

I was wondering about this, too. What is the value of the tickets? The resort and he tickets
were part of a fifth night free, kids free package, and I never saw a breakdown of prices. It was just one listed price (and quite a good one, at that).

I may just have to call or email them. Any ideas whether it is better to call or email? The time I called customer service the lady was not very helpful. Nice, but not much information.

I, personally, always email. Then you have their response, in writing, in the event that you receive a different answer when you actually go to do the upgrade.

I agree, email is probably the way to go. I called and had a similar experience to AltantaDisneyDreamer. Nice enough, but couldn't provide much useful information. I wanted to understand the amount I would have to pay to upgrade. We know we want the AP, but are we better off getting the package and upgrading the tickets or buying the AP upfront and getting an AP rate for the hotel?

In the end we decided to book a condo and get the APs through AAA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter