• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Upgrading park tickets

Shelly888

DIS Veteran
7 day (buy 4 get 3 free) park hopper adult tickets 379 X 3 + 1 child at 361 = 1498

or

5 day (buy 3 get 2 free) park hopper with water park option 371 X 3 + 1 child at 361 = 1474

If I want to upgrade either the 7 day to include waterparks or upgrade the 5PH with waterparks to 7 days, which is the better deal?

Thank you :)

7 day (buy 4 get 3 free) park hopper adult tickets 379 X 3 + 1 child at 361 = 1498

or

5 day (buy 3 get 2 free) park hopper with water park option 371 X 3 + 1 child at 361 = 1474

If I want to upgrade either the 7 day to include waterparks or upgrade the 5PH with waterparks to 7 days, which is the better deal?

Thank you :)

Can't you just look at the gate price and do the math?

MG

Especially since no one knows what type of annual you'd want or qualify for.

Not sure where you're shopping, but the tickets you WANT are on undercovertourist for $1,860.60 total.

On WDW's website (current gate price) they are $1959.62 total.

I think I might be doing the math wrong (I probably am b/c I haven't had even my first cup of coffee yet), but it seems like that first ticket you mentioned would be the least amount extra during the upgrade, but the total is (obviously?) the WDW price. So wouldn't the UCT price be better to just get what you want?

But I assume you're using a different ticket source than UCT.

parksavers is where we bought the 7 day hoppers for the 4 day prices and we are going to upgrade them in april to a regular annual pass. thats the best deal as of now.

This original question is exactly what I'm trying to decide. The prices are from Boardwalk Ticketing. Not sure which one to buy.

Yes, they are from either Parksavers or Broadway Ticketing.

What I decided: I am buying the 4:3 deal PH tickets for my family it came out to $1498(7 days total). To add waterparks once we get there is 26/pp or 104.00 total= $1602

The 3:2 PH with WP tickets are $1474.10 (for 5 days total). It would cost 128 to add 2 days on at the park, so a $24.00 savings ;) but because it's November, I will wait until we get there and see what the weather brings. Chances are it will be fine weather wise and we will go to the water parks, but I guess it could be unseasonably chilly.

Disclaimer:These numbers were run by me, so I'm not guaranteeing accuracy :D proceed at your own risk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter