Upgrading park tickets to annuals

Sharon Mouse

Mouseketeer
Hi does anybody know whether it is possible to upgrade the park tickets you receive from stopping on property to an annual passport???
If so, how much do they credit you with against the cost of an annual pass?
Thanks

I know where you're coming from, LOL!
But unfortunately tickets issued as part of a package don't have a value.

Do you mean the tickets you receive as part of the Disney hotel booking? If so, then my understanding is that these are not eligible?

No, unfortunately as britchic says, tickets sold as part of a Disney hotel package have "forfait" or "0.00" on the price bit on the back, and so you don't get any discount using these when you buy an annual pass.

Oh well not a problem. I have only got the tickets through the mess Expedia have made with their free Disney dining offer and therefore thought i would push my good luck even further. Our annuals have expired, but now i will purchase them in feb on our next trip. I can't complain considering i have gotten 4 nights at Santa Fe, Park tickets and Free Disney Dining worth 240 euros for £228.
Thank you very much Expedia !!!!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter