upgrading my verizon cell-help!

LittleMissMusical

Future Disney Princess!!!
so my contracts up and i can pick a new phone :woohoo:... but i need help which one????? my mom ruled out the droid and i has to have qwerty keyboards.

anything but a blackberry storm, worst phone ever...get a regular blackberry though

so... i'm torn between the lg chocolate touch, blackberry curve in violet, nv3, or the nokia twist... what do you think?????

so... i'm torn between the lg chocolate touch, blackberry curve in violet, nv3, or the nokia twist... what do you think?????

DO NOT GET AN ENV. PERIOD.
I hate that brand of phone with a passion. I've had many problems with the regular enV and the enV touch and my friends have had numerous problems with the enV2 and enV3. But that's just my opinion...

I currently have the Rogue. It was a free upgrade since I had so many problems with my enV touch.

Out of the four you listed above, I would say the LG Chocolate Touch. I've heard nothing but great things about that phone! Plus the data package is pretty cheap. :-)

i currently have the nv2...so i know the problems!!!!! i figured since it's a newer model that some of the glitches would be fixed...plus i like the feel for texting...very large keypad!!!

I have a Droid. Lol.
Love it.
They have the Palm Pre or something. Some sort of Palm. That looked good, too.

i currently have the nv2...so i know the problems!!!!! i figured since it's a newer model that some of the glitches would be fixed...plus i like the feel for texting...very large keypad!!!

unfortunately, the glitches only get worse with the newer phones (enV3 & enV touch)

if you really like the full keyboard feel, i would recommend the Rogue. it's half touch, half keyboard and so far as i haven't had any problems with it!!! :] however i'm not sure how much it would be..seeing as i got mine for free...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter