Upgrading kids stay and play free tickets to AP?

erbeaman

Mouseketeer
Our trip is about 3 weeks away :cool1:, and I got to wondering about upgrading our tickets to AP's this time around. My mom just bought a place about 45 minutes away from WDW, so going there just became much less expensive :yay:! My question is, since we are staying on the kids stay and play free package, would we have to pay for the kids tickets to upgrade? Or would we just have to pay for the difference between the value of the free tickets and the AP? We currently have 7 day MYW tickets. I'm sure getting to upgrade from the free ticket is too good to be true, but I figured if anyone would know, the budget board regulars would :worship:

Use the tickets once and when you upgrade you will only have to pay the difference between the gate price of the 7 day ticket you have and the AP price.

The internal information on upgrading specifically does allow upgrading from the Kids Stay Free promotional tickets.

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in the TPA&S Forum, especially Post #7, you can get a lot more information about upgrading to APs and in Post #19 it discusses promotional tickets. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter