Upgrading complimentary tix???

PattiPB

<font color=green>I'll be happy to learn the secre
My husband was given 4 one-day complimentary tix. (How nice is that!?!?!?) My question is, can the tix be upgraded to include park-hopping, and at what cost??? I'm guessing IF it can be done, it would be $25 per ticket, since they are individual one-day passes.

TIA to anyone who knows the answer!

My husband was given 4 one-day complimentary tix. (How nice is that!?!?!?) My question is,

1-can the tix be upgraded to include park-hopping, and at what cost???

2-I'm guessing IF it can be done, it would be $25 per ticket, since they are individual one-day passes.

TIA to anyone who knows the answer!

1-Sorry, most comp tickets (if they ARE marked "complimentary") can't be upgraded or modified.
2- IF you COULD, hopping costs $50 per ticket.

Be sure to read Cheshire Figment's*
permanent "Sticky" post (found at the top of this forum)
Everything About WDW Tickets -
CLICK HERE

Thanks for the quick answers. That was pretty much what I thought, anyway.

We are so thankful for the gift, it doesn't really matter if we can't park-hop! The giver also offered us the "Backstage" VIP tour of Spaceship Earth, so we really can't wait!!!!

if it's cast member comp tickets (it'll show the CM's name) those are already park hopper tickets.

Who is going and for how long?

The effective value of the comp tickets goes down rapidly when you have to buy more tickets to finish the vacation.

Those 4 comps are best used by one person on a vacation not more than 4 days or by two people on a vacatio not more than 2 days. (Or go to Universal or Sea World for the other days)

Who is going and for how long?

The effective value of the comp tickets goes down rapidly when you have to buy more tickets to finish the vacation.

Those 4 comps are best used by one person on a vacation not more than 4 days or by two people on a vacatio not more than 2 days. (Or go to Universal or Sea World for the other days)

We're having an interesting, and awesome, summer. We are TRULY maximizing the value of all of our ticket options:

July - adults only trip to WDW. We were going to use non-exp tix from 2006 for this. Now we've got the comp tix (which aren't CM tix, so have no name---they are corporate tix)

Aug - BIG family trip. We were going to use those 2006 tix which all 5 of us have...but we are taking my parents, and my father bought us all the Military Salute passes!!!

Both trips are on DVC points, so no hotel costs, either!

Get to leave those 2006 10-day non-exp in the drawer. So no tix expense for 2010, either!!! LOVE IT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter