Upgrading / Adding days to 5d Park Hopper & MDE/MagicBands

mikeeymike

Bringing Some Disney Magic to my Family!!
We have 5 day park hopper tickets. After 1 use, I plan on adding three days to each of the tickets. Our tickets are linked to MDE and our MagicBands.

When I add three days to each park ticket, will the existing tickets automatically appear on MDE as 8day park hoppers or do they replace my actual park tickets with new park tickets and then link the new ones to MDE and our MagicBands?

Anyone has any experience with this scenario? If they reissue new tickets, then will our existing reserved FP+'s disappear?

We have 5 day park hopper tickets. After 1 use, I plan on adding three days to each of the tickets. Our tickets are linked to MDE and our MagicBands.

1) When I add three days to each park ticket, will the existing tickets automatically appear on MDE as 8day park hoppers
2) or do they replace my actual park tickets with new park tickets and then link the new ones to MDE and our MagicBands?

Anyone has any experience with this scenario? If they reissue new tickets, then

3) will our existing reserved FP+'s disappear?

1) Yes
2) No
3) No

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter