Upgrading 2 Park AP to 3 Park

**Clare**

Mouseketeer
Hello

I’m wondering if anyone can answer my question please. We will be staying at UOR in October and will have a week remaining on our 2 Park AP. If we were to upgrade this to 3 Park Ap’s is the cost of the upgrade pro-rata’d?

Thanks in advance.

Hello

I’m wondering if anyone can answer my question please. We will be staying at UOR in October and will have a week remaining on our 2 Park AP. If we were to upgrade this to 3 Park Ap’s is the cost of the upgrade pro-rata’d?

Thanks in advance.

I believe you have to pay $99 per pass on the spot.

Thanks for your reply. It doesn’t matter that we will only have 1 week left, we still pay the full upgrade cost? The cost is the same whether you have 11 months or 1 week?

Thanks for your reply. It doesn’t matter that we will only have 1 week left, we still pay the full upgrade cost? The cost is the same whether you have 11 months or 1 week?

I believe so, but there are others here who would have better info.

Nope, makes no difference.

Thanks for replying. That’s a shame, we’ll not bother then. VB will have to wait till another trip.

A single day VB ticket is $80 so if you planned more than one day there the $99 would be a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter