Upgrading 1 Day Tickets

FayeW

DIS Veteran
If I purchase one day park to park tickets, and decide before we leave the parks that we want to increase to a 2 or 3 day ticket, can we do that and just pay the additional cost or do I have to decide when I buy the tickets how many days we want?

If I purchase one day park to park tickets, and decide before we leave the parks that we want to increase to a 2 or 3 day ticket, can we do that and just pay the additional cost or do I have to decide when I buy the tickets how many days we want?

you can upgrade your already purchased one day park tickets.
you need to do so at guest services before the park closes the day you are there.

you would pay the difference between the two prices.
one day, park to park
to the
two day, park to park

many make the decision to upgrade for additional days once they are in the parks that first day.

if you buy the 3 day, park to park tickets in advance and don't use but 2 days of them, you have kissed off a paid park ticket for that third day.

Thanks, I know how many days the core group will use, but there are 2 people joining us who will stay in Orlando for a few days after we leave. I may just get the 2 day for them so they could come back a second time after we leave, it's only a few dollars difference.

If I buy my tickets using reward points (Air Miles, etc) will I still be able to upgrade them? I know I can upgrade the disney tickets purchased with rewards, just not sure about universal.

I have Air Miles that I've been saving and I'm trying to make the best use of them.

Thanks, I know how many days the core group will use, but there are 2 people joining us who will stay in Orlando for a few days after we leave. I may just get the 2 day for them so they could come back a second time after we leave, it's only a few dollars difference.

If I buy my tickets using reward points (Air Miles, etc) will I still be able to upgrade them? I know I can upgrade the disney tickets purchased with rewards, just not sure about universal.

I have Air Miles that I've been saving and I'm trying to make the best use of them.

that question was posed here maybe 2-3 weeks back.

i think that poster contacted guest services to figure out the procedure on upgrading tickets recieved through points/rewards.

other than that, i don't have an answer for you.
sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!