upgrades??

Aruba

Earning My Ears
Just a question here... If you have the Lowes card and the AP can you ask for an upgrade upon arrival? Is there a charge? and are there any other perks having and AP or Lowes card at HRH?

Thanks for info... this is a great site for tidbits!

You just need a Loew's card. You can be offered a suite upgrade for $35.00. You can ask for a complimentary upgrade if you want. A lot of times they will do this for you depending on how busy they are.
Also, when you sign up for your card you will pick an amenity like milk and cookies, wine or fruit. This will be delivered to your room. You will also recieve the paper.

so if I ask for a comp upgrade and don't get one - I can request a $35 upgrade since I have a card? Would this be a $35 suite upgrade? Thanks for any info.

The $35.00 upgrade is to a suite. They will probably ask you, but feel free to ask. good luck!

Thanks CPM - by the way is that your initials. I am a CPM which stands for Certified Property Manager and I also am a CPA.

On the Loews website it says: "Upgrade to a suite for $35 at check-in (if available)." However, this is only for Loews Gold and Platinum card holders. Who knows though; if you're not Gold or Platinum they may upgrade you anyway based on availability.

CPM are my initials! very original! LOL I have a really cool DIS board name but ever since the big crash I haven't been able to get back on it. So I signed back up quickly with my initials. Now I have all these posts and don't want to start over.
BTW, I know it says for Gold & Platinum but both my sister and a friend had it offered to them and they are only at Blue. Probably does just depend on how busy they are.

That's great news!!! ( not about your name loss though)

What was your name?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter