upgrades - when do you know?

audrey2580

DIS Veteran
I know upgrades are few and very far between but I'm still wishing for one. *If* we are lucky enough to get one when does it show up in your ressie? # of days before or at the port? We are a cat 9 deck 2 so worst case I'll be happy with what we have ;)

Thanks!

They can come at any time. Once we found out when our TA called and said that we'd been offered an upgrade and had 24 hours to accept or reject it. Another time we found out when we checked in at the port and the room on the guard's sheet didn't match the one we had been assigned and sent luggage tags for.

Others have found out when they looked up their reservation on the web site.

We found out after our land and sea package had started, 2 days prior to sailing they left on our phone to change our tags for the upgraded room.

One time we found out we were upgaded from an assigned stateroom to a cat6. Some of the luggage was delivered to the second deck, my husband went to look by the cabin we orginally booked and it was outside that door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter