Upgrades if choose room

shadesgirl

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I've never been on a cruise before so forgive me for asking so many questions! If I choose my stateroom when I book my cruise can Disney, on their own, upgrade me? If so, would I have the option of declining the upgrade? I know, who would refuse an upgrade, but I do get motion sickness so I would pick a room midship. Wouldn't want to be changed to an aft room or something similar. Thanks for your help. These boards are great:)

May I piggyback on your question?

If I've booked a cruise using DVC points, is there a possibility they might upgrade me? Would I be eligible to purchase an upgrade at the port?

May I piggyback on your question?

If I've booked a cruise using DVC points, is there a possibility they might upgrade me? Would I be eligible to purchase an upgrade at the port?

It doesn't matter how you booked or paid for your cruise, DCL does their pixie dust upgrades based on their inventory needs. Again, it doesn't matter how you booked or paid for your cruise, you can purchase port upgrades if available.

In the end, only book a cabin you will be happy sailing in since pixie dust and port upgrades don't happen a lot.

It doesn't matter how you booked or paid for your cruise, DCL does their pixie dust upgrades based on their inventory needs. Again, it doesn't matter how you booked or paid for your cruise, you can purchase port upgrades if available.

In the end, only book a cabin you will be happy sailing in since pixie dust and port upgrades don't happen a lot.

Thanks for the quick reply! Yes, we've gotten a room we really are happy with (midship, category 5C), so we're good no matter what. But we're always open to pixie dust!
pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter