Upgraded TV Channels?

Reports are that some resorts have been upgraded and others not.

:earsboy: Bill

We came home a week ago from our stay at the BWV and OKW and neither of them had any channel changes. I had read that this was going to happen, but it had not during our stay.

We also read that channels were being added. For us its a waste. Our last trip we didn't turn the TV at all and didn't feel we missed anything. It was sooo peaceful. :goodvibes

We came home a week ago from our stay at the BWV and OKW and neither of them had any channel changes. I had read that this was going to happen, but it had not during our stay.

That's odd. We just got back a week ago too and we had a bunch of new channels. So many new ones that the front desk sent us an updated channel guide to leave in the room when we left!

One we were hoping for was Fox simply because it has a new favorite show of ours, The Finder. It was on late enough that we were able to catch it even after spending the day/evening in the parks! Woo!

That's odd. We just got back a week ago too and we had a bunch of new channels. So many new ones that the front desk sent us an updated channel guide to leave in the room when we left!

One we were hoping for was Fox simply because it has a new favorite show of ours, The Finder. It was on late enough that we were able to catch it even after spending the day/evening in the parks! Woo!

Wow, the same resorts as us? We were at OKW 1/18-23 (HH) and BWV 1/23-28 (rm. 2099). I checked and even mentioned it to my DH, but couldn't find anything except the same old stuff. I was hoping for some late night SciFi while DH was snoozing.

We got back from BLT a week ago, and I didn't see any new channels. There was the Fox channel, but I think that was always on the list.

None added at the end of January at VGC.

Wow, the same resorts as us? We were at OKW 1/18-23 (HH) and BWV 1/23-28 (rm. 2099). I checked and even mentioned it to my DH, but couldn't find anything except the same old stuff. I was hoping for some late night SciFi while DH was snoozing.

This is very strange. We were at OKW in January and the new channels were added during our stay! Maybe the whole resort did not "go live" all at once.

Channels were being added the day I check in to the CR in mid-January. I didn't do any verification but that was the notice placed in the room.

This is very strange. We were at OKW in January and the new channels were added during our stay! Maybe the whole resort did not "go live" all at once.

I was at OKW january 13-20. They put a notice in the rooms that the new channels would be added on January 13th. They weren't added on that date, or by the 20th when I checked out.

I was at OKW january 13-20. They put a notice in the rooms that the new channels would be added on January 13th. They weren't added on that date, or by the 20th when I checked out.

Thank you for the confirmation. I thought I was the only one at OKW at that time that didn't get the new lineup. I thought maybe the housekeeper needed to program the new channels. I always thought it strange that HGTV is one of the sponsors at the Flower and Garden event, yet not one of the channels available to guest. Normally we don't watch alot of TV, but in January when it gets dark early (and cold) we don't spend late nights at the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter