Upgraded to Port Orleans-Riverside

I've only stayed at POR once, but if I ever get back to WDW I would love to stay there again. It's a beautiful resort. That was wonderful you were upgraded to it!!

Good for you!! :yay:

POR was our first on-site stay and played a part in our finally "getting" WDW. We all absolutely loved it and would love to go back there. Unfortunately, with four kids (4 years and up), we don't fit in their rooms anymore! Now we've moved to the FW cabins. :)

Glad you got some Pixe Dust!!

Whenever they Upgrade you, how do you get to your new resort?
If you don't have a car. Do they pay for a cab?
Just Curious.

We check in there for the first time next month. We're DVC members and we're out of points and also want to take advantage of the free dining. We had friends stay there when we were at the Beach Club a few years ago. We took the bus back to there place after AK and swam for a few hours before we took the boat to DTD for dinner, it was a great afternoon. The kids love the boat ride. :banana:

Glad you got some Pixe Dust!!

Whenever they Upgrade you, how do you get to your new resort?
If you don't have a car. Do they pay for a cab?
Just Curious.

They immediately took us over in a Pop Century Minivan. It was just our family that was taken over...such a surprise luxury! :yay:

Wow - hope you enjoyed it!!! It's always fun to have surprises!!

(I don't think I'd be lucky enough to be upgraded from a moderate to a deluxe, but it's always fun to dream...)

Me either... we are booked for POR and I can't wait but it sure would be nice to stay at the Poly!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter